This webinar will explore how women can effectively succeed in the workplace and build a strong personal brand.
It will cover:
– The top things we wish we knew earlier in our careers
– How to be more intentional about developing your personal brand and leadership style
– How to market yourself during all stages of your career
– The growing importance of social media
– How to use speaking, writing, volunteer and board roles, and PR to build your brand
– How to position yourself as a leader without seeming boastful
– How to be more productive and find balance
The program will support Ms. JD, a nonprofit helping women in law school & the legal profession.