3 Hour Workshop Description: Attendees will conduct a comprehensive assessment of their current personal brands, create a brand-building and networking/business development strategy, and learn skills to maintain and elevate their networks in order to achieve greater success in their current roles or to position themselves for a new role. Workshop segments include:
- Assess your personal brand
- Develop your personal and professional mission statement and value proposition
- Ensure that your professional presentation reflects your aspirational goals
- Assessing Your Current Networking/Business Development Strategy
- Determine Your Network (Areas for revitalization and untapped areas of opportunity)
- Perfect your 30-second “elevator pitch”
- Tangible and Effective Practices to Build Your Network
- Build an impactful ‘offline’ presence & Positive First Impressions
- Build a Powerful and Impressive Online Presence
- LinkedIn and Twitter
- Follow Up!
- Create a monthly action plan to follow to develop your unique personal brand and to build a strategic professional network.
Attendees will have the opportunity to put skills and strategies in practice with 3 fifteen minute speed networking rounds with in-house counsel attendees.
The DRI Women in the Law Seminar brings together national leaders in corporations, firms, the judiciary, and business to provide practical tips for handling legal and career-development issues. Our faculty includes top-rated outside counsel, in-house lawyers from the most recognized companies in the world, distinguished judges, and innovators in business. A wide range of topics will be discussed, from attaining leadership roles and building negotiating skills to developing a case storyline and understanding the next U.S. Supreme Court term. Our uniquely designed program not only provides top-notch CLE, it also invigorates attendees through innovative networking opportunities and skills to direct their success.